Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hubby is home and he brought presents!

DH arrived home from San Franscico late last night. He goes away to work conferences about twice a year and always comes home bearing gifts. I think this is partly to stem my excessive whining that he is going away while I stay home. He always buys me something I would not normally buy myself. This time he really spoiled me.

I have always wanted a Burberry purse. On our last U.S. shopping trip, I told myself I WAS going to buy one. We go down to the States twice a year to go outlet shopping. When push came to shove, I couldn't bring myself to make the big purchase. I am by nature a very cheap person and I couldn't do it, even with the discounted outlet prices. I had a feeling that DH would buy me a bag while he was gone, but I was expecting a very small handbag. This is what I got.

Isn't she pretty? I LOVE it. I still fell guilty though because I know how much he spent on me. I know that he was talking about buying a Burberry present for himself but chose instead to spoil me. What a great husband I have.

Kitty also enjoyed this present but for different reasons. I think this is the nicest box she will ever sit in.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! It's **gorgeous** - and what a sweet husband :) I know you will enjoy it lots - Burberry goes with just about everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice! lucky you!!!

    ps: you can bid on my ebay items and I'll ship to canada for you. It may just be a tad more than $7.50 though. If that is okay? Feel free to message me if you have questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag - such a sweet hubby! Hope you enjoy the bag and Kitty enjoys the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful bag!!!....and the kitty is too cute

    ReplyDelete