Saturday, August 1, 2009

All By Myself


Today's outfit is comfy and perfect for lounging around the house.

Dress: Smart Set
Tank: Martin & Osa
Flippy Floppies: Clark's
Belt: Gap

The belt was the only thing I bought at the Friends and Family sale. There wasn't much in the Gap, just some dark cardigans, jeans, and gray dress pants. Everything was blah.

This weekend it's just me and the cats. RDog went home to his parent's house for the weekend to celebrate his mother's birthday and to visit family friends who are in from Alberta. I have to stay home because Ruby (I think that is the official name for new cat) needs medication every 12 hours. As well, there may be some workers around the house who will need to be let inside. They also lobster fish and that season starts soon so they want to get this job done. I'm glad they have motivation to finish because I've had enough of this mess!

So I'm going to be super mega bored this weekend which will probably result in random posts every hour. I hope everyone else is having a better weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love that outfit! I need to start incorporating some skinny belts into my wardrobe but I'm still working on how.

    xo

    Jennifer
    http://milliedeel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!
    The skinny belt is very addictive. Now that I'm used to it, I'm buying lots of belts and throwing them on anything.

    ReplyDelete