Friday, August 28, 2009

What I Wore Last Night

Last night I went out for dinner and drinks to celebrate teacher friend J's birthday. She is exactly seven days younger than me. It has been very cold and windy here so I couldn't wear my usual skirt. My latest J Crew order arrived yesterday with these cocktail capris so of course I wanted to wear them.

Cami: J Crew
Capris: J Crew
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Shoes: Banana Republic

It was chilly so I had to throw on J Crew's Georgia cardigan in a light gray. J knows me well. I walked into the restaurant and she said, "New clothes?" I nod. "Bought them online didn't ya." Another nod from me. My name is KDot and I like to shop.

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha...ah, the friends who know us best! Love the cami on you - so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally sported this top last week! Don't you just love it?! It looks great on you, I especially love all the fun details in the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lovely!!! And you have your fierce model stance down pat! I love it!

    ReplyDelete