Thursday, July 29, 2010

Score for KDot!



T-shirt: J Crew
Skirt: Old Navy
Flip flops: Simply Vera from Kohl's - It's nice to have a "better" version of the flip flop than my $1 Old Navy plastic version.
Hat: Forever 21

This t-shirt is actually a boy's shirt. I got the idea from Dina who has the same tee. During J Crew's last big sale, the had 30% off plus free shipping on Crewcuts. It was such a great deal, that I thought I'd give the boys section a try and see how boy sizes fits. The verdict: a boys' size 14 fits me perfectly. I expect to be wearing a few more boys shirts. They have cute prints, are cheaper than "grown up" tees and Crewcuts always have free shipping. Score for KDot!

3 comments:

  1. i've been meaning to "dip" into JC's boys' offerings as well. free ship all the time is just too good. very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. You look so cute. I love this on you more than I love it on me, and I love it on me a lot. LOL. :)

    Rex like his version, too, although his shirt is much smaller, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I would wear that. The hat is so stinkin sassy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete