Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter is here



Another crappy night, highly photo shopped shot. I only get to see the sunlight through my classroom window.

Sweater: Martin and Osa - I have this in three colors and have a 4th on its way. I like it a lot.
Tee: Martin and Osa
Skirt: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
Boot: Naturalizer - My new heels are great!

I think my skirt days are winding down for a few months. My bottom was COLD this morning.

Silly me forgot to put on my car's snow tires because it has been +10 degrees (Celsius, that is) and almost spring-like lately. Good thing I know how to drive in the snow because I was slipping all over the roads. My car has appointment tomorrow and then I will be all set to plow through the snow.

This winter thing sure does suck. On the bright side, there's a possible snow day coming on Thursday. *crosses fingers* Snow days are totally the best part of being a teacher. 9 school days left until Christmas vacation!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt!
    We finally got snow today but not much - on the news they said it would be rain later so I guess it wont be winter here quite yet!

    ReplyDelete