Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but my sweater is so delightful.



Today was all about staying warm for my outside lunch duty. Usually I can withstand Tuesday's 15 minutes of outside duty and don't have to change my dressing too much. However, this week winter has gone to a whole other level. It may take me awhile to wrap my dressing around this idea of extreme cold.

Sweater: Martin and Osa - cashmere and cozy
Pants: Gap - I hate wearing pants so my options are few. You may be seeing a lot of these pants over the next three months.
Shoes - The newbies from Naturalizer
Necklace: EBay

3 comments:

  1. looks so darn cozy!

    http://gingergirl4242.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the pants wearing - I really would rather wear a dress most days. they are so comfy!! And you do look so great in skirts...

    ReplyDelete