Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Snow Day Dance



Sweater: Banana Republic - I bought this in the spring but haven't really worn it. It's a bit bulky. I gave it a try today but don't think it's ever going to be an standby. Poor sweater, it's not your fault. Blame it on my booty.
Tank: J Crew with a few modifications; two bobby pins to pull up the straps and make the tank less boobylicious.
Necklace: A J Crew wannabe from EBay
Pants: The Bay - They have sparklies in them. Ooooh, pretty.
Shoes: Naturalizer

I'm a bit wound tonight. A storm is approaching and it's looking like tomorrow may be a snow day. *does the snow day dance*

9 comments:

  1. I think I am going to have to start looking in the Bay more often! I love these pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely IN LOVE with that sweater! I think it looks phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!! I'm sending you snow day vibes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the bubble necklace looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pants! The whole outfit looks fresh and wintery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this outfit! And I LOVE THIS SWEATER even more! It looks great on you, and you should really try to incorporate it more frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you didn't have school today ;) I LOVE that sweater! It totally has a blazer look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, judging by the posts, this outfit is a keep. I was worried that the sweater highlighted my bumps and lumps but I guess I was being too picky with myself. Thank you ladies; you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

    Unfortunately the weather people were way off in their predictions. No snow day for me. :-(

    ReplyDelete