Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vacation Wear



Blouse: Forever 21
Belt: Gap
Jeans: Reitman's
Shoes: Naturalizer

I love this over-sized shirt. It is so comfortable and perfect for vacation home time. The last time I wore it I was so comfortable, I stayed dressed until 10 pm. I know, crazy me eh. Usually I am in my Juicy pants and a tee by 6. I'm living wild today!

BTW, check RDog's new camera flash. It makes my pictures look purty! Thanks RDog for asking for a Christmas present that really is for me. You're the bestest!

3 comments:

  1. perfect for vacation. sexy and comfy.. good one..

    Me and my Mannequin!!! - Fashion Panache

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that shirt. jCrew has something similar!
    Good vacay-wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found J Crew likeness at a Forever 21 price tag of 4.99! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete